Each sugar-coated tablet contains:
Herba Phyllanthi urianaria (Equivalent to 36,4 mg extract): 250 mg
- Herba Phyllanthi urianaria (Equivalent to 36,4 mg extract): 250 mg
- Excipients: (Lactose monohydrate, Aerosil, Magnesium stearate, Calciym carbonate, Saccharose, Titanium dioxide, Talc, Acacia gum ) q.s.f: 1 tablet
- Diep Ha Chau is indicated as a adjunctive drug for treatment of hepatitis, pharyngal pain, furuncle, small boils round the mouth, ulceration and itching.
For oral administration
- Adults: 3 tablets three times daily.
- Children: 1 tablet three times daily
- Please contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to have further information.
" If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us "
Hotline: 1900 1727Consult